My favourite blog at the moment is Curlew Country and can be found here. The owner has wonderful shots of her garden, cats, children and fabulous things that she cooks and grows - it really puts me to shame when I have so much more time to spare than she does - not having any children to look after - except Mr W and the cuddly Sam! So I have made myself a promise to read more, cook more, sew and make more things and to stop watching the dreadful box in the living room - I am very sad that Downton Abby and Lark Rise has ended, as that finished my week off nicely on a Sunday evening - but there is one more episode of South Riding to go!
I have also been catching up with the people on the Great British Bake at a couple of websites - namely Ruth at The Pink Whisk and Miranda Gore Brown here. With so much inspiration I have just bought the book to go with the series and it can be found here.
So this is my New Year's resolution (if a bit late) to 'Get On With It' - oh, and I have a wedding to help with and maybe another new project - sshh, more news on that soon!
The pictures are of a very cold Formby beach just before Christmas - Mr W, No. 1 son and 2 very wet dogs. Well, I have to start somewhere!!! Hope to be back soon...
![]() |
| HE MUST BE REALLY COLD!! |









Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading/seeing more :o)