The woman on the tv news promised me sunshine today - but it isn't here yet! It's my day off and I would like to do some work in the garden but the ground is so solid I can't even pull the weeds up. The new primroses I bought at weekend are sitting there looking very sad and waiting to be put into the ground and not sit in their silly little plastic pots.We went to see the film 'Lovely Bones' on Saturday - but I have to say that I was disappointed. Having read and really enjoyed the book, the film didn't do it justice. I suppose if you haven't read the book then it could be a good film. On this occasion I should have listened to the critics. Hoping to see 'A Single Man' next week, with the lovely Colin Firth, so I hope that this one comes up to scratch. Can't really go wrong with him in it! Same goes for the gorgeous Mr Depp... roll on 'Alice in Wonderland'




No comments:
Post a Comment