
On Monday I had a horrible sore throat and headache so took a couple of days off work. I ended up watching daytime TV until I fell asleep with boredom - just how many gadgets and card crafts can anyone buy? Read some of my new book -'All the nice girls' by Joan Bakewell - I can highly recommend this as she really gets into the heart of her characters and the time around WW2. It helps if you are of a certain age, but don't let that put you off. Back to work on Thursday, but still feeling rough.
We had a lovely evening last night when 6 of us got together for supper at a friend's house. 'D' really did us proud with a wonderful meal - and what with the wine flowing we finally put the world to rights and talked about her new venture (more of that later). Great food and lovely friends - what more could you ask for. Well done 'D' !!!




Thank you - we really enjoyed ourselves too - don't know what we'd do without wine!!!!Dx
ReplyDelete